Meet Our Leaders
Welcome To Our Community
Welcome to Brith Hadoshah
To envision and assist in the restoration of the people of Israel to their God and to His covenant with them through:
- Commitment to, and growth in, a lifestyle of faith called Biblical Judaism.
- Revelation, first to the people of Israel and also to the world, of the true identity of the Messiah Yeshua;
- Support of Israel and the Jewish people in opposition of all acts of hatred against them;
- Calling the followers of the Messiah to the full appreciation of God’s covenant promises to Israel.
To be a manifestation of God’s present-day regenerating and restoring work in the House of Israel.
- To be a faith community where Jews embrace and strengthen Jewish identity and heritage as believers in Messiah Yeshua.
- To assist Gentiles, made echad (one) with their Jewish brothers and sisters in their embrace of Yeshua as God’s atoning Messiah, by offering them the opportunity serve alongside Jewish believers to embrace Israel and prioritize a Jewish expression of their faith.
- To proclaim the redemptive purposes of God through His servant, our Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus). This proclamation is to all people, with the express desire to connect them with the God of Israel through prayer, worship, and community.
- To equip people to serve, to grow to maturity and to inspire believers everywhere to recognize the irrevocable calling of God upon the Jewish people, encouraging the nations (Gentiles) to fulfill their biblical mandate to come alongside Israel as coheirs to the covenants of promise. (Gen. 12:1-3, Isa. 49:22-23, Rom.11, 16:25-27, Eph. 2:11-19).